Transportation to and from the Gorge Concert events will be available.
- Boat Launch (Columbia River - Vantage)
- City of George: Subway, Grocery, Gas, Tavern (5 miles away)
- The Gorge Amphitheater
- Feathers Rock Climbing
- Wildhorse Monument
- Free, outdoor showers. Private and refreshing, door locks from the inside.
- Multiple portable toilets that are serviced regularly and clean washing stations
- Ice machine ($3 for large bag)
- Leaner horseshoe pit
- Golf practice area with a large net facing the orchard.
- Espresso and food at select concerts
Three levels of RV Reservations include:
- Full Hookup-Water/Power/Septic
- Partial Hookup-Water/Power
- No Hookups, Generators Allowed
Tent sites are $55; RV No hookup sites are $80; RV Partial Hookup sites are $110; RV Full hookup sites are $135 per Night; 35ft Trailer with Full Hookup $140 per Night.
There are no refunds. All sales are final.
Pets are welcome but must be kept on a leash at all times. You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet. Please be respectful of others and do not leave your dog tethered or dog unattended where they may bark excessively.
There are a number of options to choose from. Please visit Ticketing.
We have Potable water onsite for RV users and general cleaning. We also sell bottled water.